Thursday, September 20, 2007

Relakks


So now, THE MAN won't trace me quite so easily. I've signed up for Relakks, an encrypted broadband proxy in Sweden, a country with nice privacy laws. In addition to keeping my own government from watching me, (which it most likely doesn't) I also won't have to worry about getting sued by any big nasty artificial monopolies here in the states.

Hooray for importing additional freedoms! To the right is my new "location", next to beautiful Stora vänsjön.

For anyone else who uses Kubuntu, here are the directions I used to easily set it up.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Mephryn said...

Yes, I have read your comment about Amherst and i must conquer. Our pleasant street is rather pleasant against all laws about said streets previously in evidence. :)

Amherst is one of those rare collections of people and beliefs that is currently flourishing. I feel honoured to be a part of such a place. heh, and the location is doing me much good in terms of motivation for being less of a shytebag. anyway... Peace Niggaaaa
-Ryn

2:16 AM, September 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home