I got me an Xbox 360! First and foremost, let me answer the questions you, my only reader, must surely have.
- Why now?
- I haven't had a console system since my Sega Genesis, and having skipped two generations of video game systems, I figured I was due for a new one.
- Why not the Wii? The Wii is fun and cheap!
- More of my friends have Xbox 360s, and the games I want are on the Xbox 360.
- Why not the PS3?
- The PS3 is an overpriced box of shit.
- BUT IT'S MICROSOFT!
- I want the best system for my money, and there is no free gaming alternative (other than an expensive PC and a lot of work with WINE.)
- Aren't you bothered by the DRM, or the fact that modding an Xbox 360 may get you banned from Xbox live?
- Nope. I don't tolerate DRM on my computer because it does my thinking for me, and I demand that my computer obey me. My gaming console is just for fun. I don't have a problem with modding restrictions on Live either, because I just want to play an online FPS again without aimbots and wallhacks.
- What's your login on Live?
- Explodicle. Email me or leave a comment if you want me to add you to my friends list.
- You've got Oblivion, right.