This has been a badass vacation up here in Colorful Colorado. Some of the highlights of my trip:
- Attended a Halloween party as a loud, drunken mime.
- Learned how to shoot from an ex-marine (who before this trip I knew only as a wizard from an online D&D game.)
- Lost horribly in Apples to Apples, managing to anonymously insult everyone present.
- Had an inebriated discussion about the octopus people of the future (after our nuclear apocalypse) with Rowe.
- Hung out with Helen and James... BUT IN A DIFFERENT STATE!!!
- Caught a horrible western illness from the people here, despite accusations that I am the one who introduced it.
- Traveled to Thompson Springs, Utah - the furthest West I have ever been.
- Sketchily hung out in the shadows with Ty and Rowe, plotting... Plotting.
- Went insane, caught fire, and met a watery grave in Call of Cthulhu.
- Went geostationary-orbit-high up the mountains with Ty's father, Bill. In case I haven't mentioned, Colorado is remarkably beautiful.
- A slightly early Guy Fawkes Night party (which hasn't actually started yet but will surely be a highlight.)