Saturday, November 04, 2006

My Vacation

This has been a badass vacation up here in Colorful Colorado. Some of the highlights of my trip:
  • Attended a Halloween party as a loud, drunken mime.
  • Learned how to shoot from an ex-marine (who before this trip I knew only as a wizard from an online D&D game.)
  • Lost horribly in Apples to Apples, managing to anonymously insult everyone present.
  • Had an inebriated discussion about the octopus people of the future (after our nuclear apocalypse) with Rowe.
  • Hung out with Helen and James... BUT IN A DIFFERENT STATE!!!
  • Caught a horrible western illness from the people here, despite accusations that I am the one who introduced it.
  • Traveled to Thompson Springs, Utah - the furthest West I have ever been.
  • Sketchily hung out in the shadows with Ty and Rowe, plotting... Plotting.
  • Went insane, caught fire, and met a watery grave in Call of Cthulhu.
  • Went geostationary-orbit-high up the mountains with Ty's father, Bill. In case I haven't mentioned, Colorado is remarkably beautiful.
  • A slightly early Guy Fawkes Night party (which hasn't actually started yet but will surely be a highlight.)
And GODDAMMIT, I have to get that new site up! This blog SUCKS!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am really glad we got to hang out! You are a grat guy and are welcome at our place any time! Take care.

10:20 PM, November 05, 2006  
Blogger james said...

here are some pictures of mountains and such, for reference.

2:57 PM, November 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home