Ok, I'm going to update this post as my journey progresses.
- 4:00 AM
- Got up, got dressed, ate breakfast.
- 5:00 AM
- Took a taxi to Bradley airport in Hartford. A little bit early, but I didnt' know how long the lines would be at the airport.
- 5:30 AM
- Arrived at the airport, tipped the driver, and got my tickets.
- 5:30-6:00 AM
- Stood in line for security.
- 6:00 AM
- Took off my shoes, emptied my pockets, and made sure I didn't have any fluids, gels, or silly putty. LITTLE DO THEY KNOW I HAVE CHAPSTICK!!! BWAH HA HA HA HA HA!!!!
- 6:00-7:00 AM
- Hung out at the terminal, getting Kubuntu 6.10 to work properly and IMed my dad. Also, started overly detailed and uninteresting blog post regarding the trip itself.
- Ok, time for me to board. Incommunicado!