The End of Explodiblog
So, I was removing the broken link to The Worst Hour in Radio History from my sidebar (which is now a bottombar), and accidentally fucked up my template and didn't have a backup. Rather than going to the trouble of figuring out what is wrong and fixing it, I think I'm going to get my own domain and host it myself, much like A Parallax View. So now, I have to think of:
- A good name for my blog (since "Explodiblog" is kinda lame, and I'm getting sick of it).
- I think I might change my handle, too.
- A corresponding domain name - my full name and full name with middle initial are both taken, and I like to stay obscure on the internet anyways.
- This is why I don't have a myspace account.
- I stopped using orkut because I don't speak Portugese. That was my only social networking endevor.
- Yeah, I know they segregated the groups by language. Too little, too late; no one wanted to leave the groups they were already in. They should have put the language variable on the threads, and kept the groups multilingual. That way I could elect to see only English and Spanish threads in a worldwide group.
- This bullet is further right than Internet Reality! *ba-dum-CRASH!*
- A good, flexable software to run it on. Something open source I can plop on an Apache webserver would be ideal.