Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Harris Levels

In about 10 years playing Doom, I still had yet to play the infamous Harris levels. So, I downloaded UAC Labs, the last one Eric Harris made before he decided to shoot up Columbine high school. He didn't want the file spread around, and now I can see why.

IT SUCKS HARDCORE BALLS. At first, I was outraged at the whole mass murder thing. Then, I was outraged again by the resultant attempts to censor video games. Now, six years later, I am FURTHER outraged that all of the anti-Doom backlash (that prevails to this day) was caused by such a SUCKTASTIC level.

So I'm going to stick it to him. From now on, every year on 4/20, (the anniversary of the massacre), I pledge to celebrate the ideals of freedom and peace that Nazis like Harris hated. Who's with me?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, as long as the Nazis hated it...

10:22 PM, December 14, 2005  
Blogger Justin said...

I used to link to your previous blog, but it wasn't updated often, and pretty much only served to annoy and bore the viewer anyways. A lot of the humor revolved around "huh yuk I made you read all this!"

Not all the other blogs are fascinating, but yours was the only one that made me wish for my time spent reading it back.

3:42 AM, December 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home