Friday, August 12, 2005

Current Events

Well, I've been having a decent time in Orange, despite the lack of hedonism. Last night I saw Batman Begins, which, by the way, is awesome. I won't ruin it for anybody, but I think the best were the villans; they were all realistic and made sense, instead of the "I'm a jerk who robs banks in a mask!" of the previous movies.

Also, I've been going to the gym a little. Granted, this won't become a habit or anything, but it's at least reducing the rate at which I get fatter. I haven't been doing any strength training at all. I've been getting exhausted with all the running. Possibly, because they have PERSONAL TVs in front of all the treadmills. Row after row, column after column, floor after floor of people treading mill with water straws, headphone wires, an LCD screen, and a readout panel of glowing LED numbers. Without your headphones, you'd hear the dull hum of electric motors and florescent lights, but who would want to take their headphones off? Truly, my dream of times to come. I've got Star Trek on my TV - it's a quaint reminder of a future long gone.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HADOKEN!

12:43 PM, August 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home