Sunday, May 08, 2005

Memes SUCK!

Don't you guys hate chain letters and the like?
  1. Reply with you name and I will write something about you.
  2. I will then tell what reminds me of you.
  3. If I were to apply an o'clock to you, it would be...
  4. I will try to name a single word that best describes you.
  5. I'll tell you the most memorable moment I've had with you.
  6. I'll then tell you something I've always wondered about you.
  7. Put this is in your journal/blog.
  • Church of Virus: The chain post above made me read a little about memes, and I found this page. Another interesting philosophy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

1. Helen, although mellow most of the time, can kick ass should you step.
2. Icehouse!
3. 2:00 AM. Last call at bars, first call at Helen's!
4. (Zim voice) HUman?
5. Science hookah in the old pub.
6. WHY on earth did you want to be a civil?

12:02 PM, May 09, 2005  
Blogger james said...

Your mom.

7:41 PM, May 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home