My Activities as of Late
It's been a while since I've posted, so I might as well outline how a few things have been going. In case you still manually check blogs for updates, you REALLY should try out RSS for your friend monitoring needs.
- Physical improvements:
- My eyes are pretty much all better, and I've adapted to life without vision devices.
- I've joined an awesome gym and have lost five pounds in the last two weeks. While that is not amazing, it is hopefully the start of a healthier lifestyle.
- Since I started going bald again, I've started using Rogaine, which will hopefully keep my head warm.
- I've also started doing Yoga. It's fucking hard!
- Woman: Magen and I have been really hitting it off, and it's now less than a month until our big vacation in Saint Thomas! w00t!
- Computers: My ancient desktop I've had since high school has finally died in inexplicable ways, so I'm going to buy a new one that's just as fast for $120. Best part - no Windows tax. Worst part - original computer cost me 10X as much.
- Gaming: If you haven't played Portal, I strongly suggest that you try it. Loads of fun.
- Thanksgiving: Chris, Josie, Magen, and Ty all came over to visit my family with me. Good times were had by all!
- Piracy: Ok, Relakks kinda sucks, at least for me. I can't keep a stable connection while downloading big files, although there's a chance Comcast may be censoring my internet. I really gotta switch to an ISP that actually gives me my money's worth, and find a good anonymous proxy.
- Friend monitoring needs: Ok, maybe I'll try Facebook. More to come on that.